The Art Show 2020 programming has not yet been announced. Please check back later.
The Art Show 2019 Programming
- Friday, March 1 at 6pm | Board of Officers Room, Park Avenue Armory | 643 Park Avenue, NYCPanelists:Amy Sadao, Daniel W. Dietrich, II Director, ICA PhiladelphiaMartha Tedeschi, Elizabeth And John Moors Cabot Director, Harvard Art MuseumsRichard Aste, Director, McNay Art MuseumModerator:Sarah Douglas, Editor In Chief, ARTnews
- Saturday, March 2 at 11am | Board of Officers Room, Park Avenue Armory | 643 Park Avenue, NYCPanelists:J. Tomilson Hill, Hill Art FoundationPamela J. Joyner, The Joyner / Giuffrida CollectionModerator:Michael Findlay, Director, Acquavella Galleries
- Saturday, March 2 from 3pm–5pmOver 25 ADAA member galleries will open their doors to the public for a collaborative event showcasing some of the most dynamic exhibitions in New York City this season.
- Saturday, March 2 at 5:30pm | Colonel's Room, Park Avenue Armory | 643 Park Avenue, NYCDirected by Rima Yamazaki; screening in conjunction with Betty Cuningham’s Rackstraw Downes presentation at booth D18.
- Sunday, March 3 from 12pm-3pm | Drill Hall, Park Avenue Armory | 643 Park Avenue, NYCArtists with work on view at The Art Show will be present in select exhibitors’ booths to engage with visitors.